qikify Sales Pop up & Proof , 1.207 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
22. November 2022

For now is going very weel, is good to proof your sales and give options for the clients. For the beggin I think it is a good way to upsell

Você Lindx
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 23. November 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

30. April 2021

Very useful. It's easy to use and allow the set different function. Recommend to use for online shop.

Appro HK Limited
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

23. Mai 2020

Really easy and quick to set up, it has a wide range of features and it allows you to create very simple but effective promotions.

Sloppytunas
Spanien
42 minuten mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 25. Mai 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know you enjoy using our Sale Kit.

May we ask for any reason you haven't rated our Sale Kit 5 stars? We're just want to make sure we're delivering the best services to our users, but if it's intuitive then don't worry about it. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

15. August 2022

So far so good. Impressed. Quite easy to use. Would be better if some things were more accessible without having to pay.

Jugg
Vereinigtes Königreich
38 minuten mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 16. August 2022

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

22. Februar 2021

I am new to adding features to my store, so I like the the check list. I would like a tutorial and a test preview to see how the ad-ons look on my website. My store is super small so I am using this to create shopping urgency with the purchase pop ups

Cr8zy Curves Intimates
19 minuten mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 24. Februar 2021

Hi Cr8zy Curves Intimates,
Thanks so much for your review. We already had a preview panel inside our app settings. Also you can check out Knowledge Base for more tutorials with Sale Kit: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/qikify/sale-kit
If you need any other assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com

20. Februar 2022

good app for dropshippers and easy to get traffic with the help of this app. keep up the good work.

Kicchu's Balconi
Indien
11 minuten mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 22. Februar 2022

17. Juli 2021

I Haven't used the app a lot as I have just downloaded it but so far so good. can't wait to see how it can help my business grow.

Noni Collective
Neuseeland
6 minuten mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 20. Juli 2021

Hi Noni Collective,
Thanks for your review. If you have any problems with our Sale Kit app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.
We just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

25. Januar 2022

user friendly and free. I'm on a trial basis but so far so good. Worth the try if you want to display your sales

PielDeMiel
3 minuten mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 28. Januar 2022

23. Januar 2024

Coben Shop
Frankreich
10 tage mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 29. Januar 2024

Thank you so much for the review! You made our day!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
If there is anything we can do to increase your satisfaction with our app, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

30. Januar 2024

ORIENFASHION
2 tage mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 25. Februar 2024

Thank you so much for the review! You made our day!