qikify Sales Pop up & Proof , 1.207 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
27. April 2021

Nice app! I really wish it wasn't so expensive monthly but overall nice. I also like how I can change the colors to match my branding.

Dukes Designs & Creations
qikify hat geantwortet 29. April 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

22. Oktober 2021

So far so good, just downloaded app so we'll see. if it could auto adjust to the stores design that would've put the icing on the cake.

Paw Hubb
qikify hat geantwortet 26. Oktober 2021

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

16. Juli 2022

I've used this app a lot, and only run into issues with display in some themes. Otherwise, it works pretty well.

Saturn Dawn
qikify hat geantwortet 18. Juli 2022

Thank you so much for your rating!
We've sent you an email to investigate more about the issue. Could you check your mail and let us help you out?
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Bearbeitet am 15. Januar 2020

Very good app to recommend. Easy to use without trouble. The icon and pop-up can be customized to match up with my store's style. Awesome!

artfity
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
qikify hat geantwortet 16. Dezember 2019

Thank you, we love that you could feel the ease while using Sale Kit and customize it to your desire - that's what we hope to achieve when customers use our apps!

29. Mai 2021

Apenas empecé, por lo pronto poner pop ups, social proof y cronómetro de urgencia ha sido fácil. Llevo menos de 24 horas y dice en gráficas que llevo 130 impresiones de 1,200 que incluye el plan gratuito. Significa que en menos de una semana llegaré a 1,200 impresiones y me obligará a pagar por un plan, de lo contrario pausará todo lo que hice. Pongo cuatro estrellas porque no he visto resultados aún y para quitar el watermark me pide hacer el review, así que cuando tenga un review mas accurate regresaré para actualizarlo.

Qué Perro Mx
Mexiko
qikify hat geantwortet 1. Juni 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your review.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

All the best!

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

21. April 2022

Decent Social Proof App. It needs little more customization but works fairly well. I hope they can add more customization for later.

Red Bargains
10 monate mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 22. April 2022

Thanks so much for your review.
If you want to customize the app, please contact our support team at support.qikify.com (or send email to support@qikify.zohodesk.com). We will help you as much as we can.

25. Juli 2022

loved how this app builds trust with clients. Easy to use once installed. Very pleased with its overall performance.

Coco & Ivory
9 monate mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 25. Juli 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Bearbeitet am 15. November 2020

I like how easy it is for me to set up the kit and how professional the app looks. The different display options are a plus.

Divine Hair A'More
8 monate mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 18. November 2020

19. Mai 2020

I like this application but as I was setting up in the Shopify store it kept freezing and not saving the changes. Not sure if it was technical or a glitch

dope garbs
7 monate mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 19. Mai 2020

Hi,
Can you please describe your issue further via this link: http://support.qikify.com/. We can't receive request support here since this is the review page. We can help you to fix your issue so don't hesitate to leave us a message.

Have a great day.

23. Juli 2020

Just started using this app. Really good one. Easy to use. Too bad it's only in english though... But still, i like it.

Maru Cafe
Frankreich
7 monate mit der App
qikify hat geantwortet 23. Juli 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We will keep improving the app to meet your needs, so stay tune.

All the best!