Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
26 décembre 2023

I had a really weird problem going on with this App, and through Customer Support, and a lot of hours, we finally reached a conclusion, and the problem did NOT had to do with the app, as I could later confirm asking some friends. Henry, from the customer service, helped me throughout the problem, and even assited me out of the normal customer service hours, while I have not paid anything yet. If that does not speak by itself, then I can only say that they do not only offer such superb customer service, but also have a really approachable pricing system, unlike many other apps. Honestly 5/5, everything I could ask for!

Animales Calavera
Espagne
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 29 décembre 2023

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

17 novembre 2023

On the free plan I had 86 engagements and a conversion rate of 16.8. I must say its cost efficient price is worth it as well. I look forward to making some sales.

MegaSuperStar
qikify a répondu 24 novembre 2023

10 novembre 2023

First time using it, super easy to navigate looking forward to using all the features.

Glowie
Australie
qikify a répondu 24 novembre 2023

3 février 2024

Awesome, so easy to set up ready to go. It's a great way to show landing customers a piece of proof of how others already started enjoying your products.

Pulse Atlas
Environ 7 heures d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 25 février 2024

30 janvier 2024

Really like it! It's been great so far and you get so many benefits for free!! Highly recommend!

Darcy's Business
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 25 février 2024

29 novembre 2023

Super easy to use, good interface, better than the other 3-4 apps I tried. Highly recommend!

Praeline
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 4 décembre 2023

19 décembre 2023

Thank you, convenient program. We liked it.

Oksana Milz

Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
qikify a répondu 29 janvier 2024

6 octobre 2023

The sales pop up app associated with my Shopify store is simply amazing! The app has helped me increase my sales by showcasing real-time customer activity on my website, which has helped to create a sense of urgency and increased customer confidence in my store. The app is easy to install and customize, and the analytics dashboard provides insightful data on the performance of the pop-ups. Their customer support team is also great; they are always quick to respond and are very helpful. I would highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking to boost their sales and increase conversions!

Messhall Co.
qikify a répondu 9 octobre 2023

25 décembre 2023

amazing for keeping track of sales.

J.EGamingSetup