Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Hey Cutie Hair

Used to help with building approval form store visitors. Hoping for great results. Easy to use. Great addition to my store.

March 30, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

ElisirMask

This app is insane,,, suggest to all to install, it's quite complete full of all you need for the conversion

March 25, 2021

Womana Fit

This app looks great, I have just installed it, but it has a lot of functions to build customer's trust.

March 23, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Calzado Mania

super usefull. I will try the pop up and countdown to reach our convertion rato. Thanks for the quality and care for de UX.

March 18, 2021

BUYAVATAR

Habe eine App gesucht um Sales anzuzeigen. Sale kit erledigt das ohne Probleme. Sehr einfache Bedienung, funktioniert super!

March 15, 2021

Poshtag Online

Awesome! App works great!! I love this app and how you can customize it to fit your website needs! Perfect!

Stoked on Iron

This is great honestly! I am looking forward to working with this on my website and see if it attracts any sales for me.

HoodxSpiritual

So far it was an easy setup ! I will report back after I receive boost for using this app on my shop! Thanks.

Thank you very much for your review!
Hope that you will enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store. Can't wait to hear good news from you.

All the best!

AMillion Luxe Collection

so far so good. can't wait to see if it helps improves our sales or conversion rate. been needing an app that really works.

BasenSklep.pl

I like this app so much, qikify is doing great apps for Shopify stores, easy to setup, support helpful. Reccomend to everyone. Also it is free in the beginning. Thats great!

March 5, 2021