Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

TheGirlyMailBox

This app just seems so helpful to me with my website and boosting the sales and the trust of my costumers.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Sunny Lane Candle Co. LLC

Very easy to enable and maneuver, but would love if there was a way to incorporate bundle/mix-match/upsell funnels. No complaints though!

Booster Concept

Just subscribe a simple plan, will see how's the result after some period of time. Hope it able to boost some sales

February 24, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Traumküche.net

Absolute Perfect! I will never delete this app again. Im really excited and it gives me a lot of new subscribers to the newsletter and many sales

Gospel Girl Boutique

So Far I like the App! I look forward to see how much this app will improve sales. It gives you step by step guide and explains how it can boost sales.

UnseenOva

Really good. Best app there is out there if this kind. I recommend this to everyone. Must download for free

February 5, 2021

Cycling Caffeine

I hope the app is going to help my shop increase the social proof people need to break the ice and start buying!

February 5, 2021

Vapeslough

This App it's really good. Help me to grow up my costumer base.
look great, worth trying!
Helps lot

February 4, 2021

Sydspicsprints

Great free app. Easy to configure. Matches my theme. Great options. Used it to provide social proof. Will come back to share results.

February 4, 2021

CHOLLOSTRENDING

De momento muy contento,veremos con el tiempo que tal funciona realmente.Facil e intuitivo de configurar

January 26, 2021