4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales by displaying real-time customer activity, creating a sense of urgency and enhancing customer trust. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and user-friendly interface. Features like real-time purchase notifications and a customizable design are highlighted. The analytics dashboard provides useful insights into pop-up performance. Many find it cost-effective, reporting high conversion rates. The customer support team is commended for their swift responses and assistance. The app's free version is feature-rich and its pricing is deemed reasonable. It's seen as a valuable tool for attracting customers and increasing sales.

May 14, 2020

Ilove it very lovley app super .

And my sales come i will upldate my plan thank you very much my friend

Leifshops
About 4 hours using the app
qikify replied May 14, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Edited August 12, 2020

This app is rally good, i used it for the first time but it is working rlly giid, you must try it once mm

Sunbae & Hoobae
India
qikify replied August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

October 1, 2020

amazing and helped get conversions. very easy to use and also great response in terms of sales and checkouts

Cleansy band
qikify replied October 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit.

July 7, 2022

This has been a great help driving sales on our online store by offering discounts to new customers. Also very easy to integrate

Jungle Candle Co.
About 4 hours using the app
qikify replied July 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

May 2, 2020

this is really nice, OMG I never an app like that you people should use this app
it give good result

lynlymerch
About 3 hours using the app
qikify replied May 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even further benefits.

February 7, 2021

Very easy to enable and maneuver, but would love if there was a way to incorporate bundle/mix-match/upsell funnels. No complaints though!

Sunny Lane Candle Co. LLC
About 3 hours using the app
qikify replied February 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

April 9, 2020

I just come to use this app, i just have some impressions i dont already have someone who go on my store, its not bad

bouncei
qikify replied April 10, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review.

We would like to represent to you that Sale Kit has an option for you to set random number of visitors to build trust for your store, and another option to "Hide popup if less than 1 visitor" if you don't wanna show your visitor just yet. Please check your in-app options again, or reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com if you need helps.

Wish you all the best.

September 3, 2021

I use this app to make ore i hope it can make some more conversation on my page, have allot of traffic but no conversation

Diamondsenses
Sweden
2 days using the app
qikify replied September 6, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.

June 12, 2020

I Used this app last month and they billed me for it even though I installed it lit 1 hour after applying it as this was not going to help me... or my store needs at this stage. I got billed anyway. DOnt install this app you will be billed for not even using it.

SPITFIRE MULTIMEDIA
South Africa
qikify replied June 12, 2020

Sorry if you feel upset now. But we'd like to correct some information here because it seems that you misunderstood us in some points.
1. Our app will not charge anything if you use it in Free plan. But you installed app on May 13 and upgraded to Starter plan on May 16 (screenshot here: https://take.ms/h5see). That's why you've been charged $4.99 for Starter plan.
FYI: All app's monthly charge is pre-paid by Shopify billing.
2. Our app will not count impressions if you login as your Shopify admin account. It's clarified within our app: https://take.ms/M2qX6.
And if you use up all impressions, Sale Kit will just stop appearing, it won't charge you any additional charges.
Hope you can check it again to clear this misunderstanding between us. You can contact our support at support.qikify.com anytime if you need further help.

Edited September 28, 2021

perfect ! this app it's easy to use and sexy !! try it and upsell you orders fast . no lost time my firend.

Atome3D.com 3D Printer France
France
About 2 hours using the app
qikify replied October 1, 2021

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.