4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales by displaying real-time customer activity, creating a sense of urgency and enhancing customer trust. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and user-friendly interface. Features like real-time purchase notifications and a customizable design are highlighted. The analytics dashboard provides useful insights into pop-up performance. Many find it cost-effective, reporting high conversion rates. The customer support team is commended for their swift responses and assistance. The app's free version is feature-rich and its pricing is deemed reasonable. It's seen as a valuable tool for attracting customers and increasing sales.

July 14, 2020

I use this app to help me gain trust from my customers. This app does a great job showing my customers that they can trust me.

shape2fitness
qikify replied July 14, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

December 29, 2021

Good....................................................................................................

Sayako Cosmetics
Spain
About 22 hours using the app
qikify replied January 9, 2022

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

November 26, 2022

So far so good! It looks nice on my storefront. I would add the feature to be able to move the bubble around freely to get it perfectly where you want it on the screen so it doesn't interfere with other content. A+ app

MonkVee
qikify replied November 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

January 28, 2023

Muito bom! de verdade mesmo! estao de parabens pelo app, ta incrivel, fizeram um otimo trabalho, parabéns!

Lothus
Brazil
qikify replied January 29, 2023

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

Edited August 18, 2020

amazing app
thank you so much for this wonderfull app
this is amazing!!! i will let my friends know....

Philip Han Books
United Arab Emirates
qikify replied August 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Edited October 7, 2020

Great app loving the whole line of apps that this company offers. thanks guys! keep up the great work! You are appreciated.

Sunny Juiced
qikify replied October 8, 2020

August 24, 2020

Great App, Truly Free and Accomplishes many different pop marketing and up selling aspects that i was looking for

Kidspiration Art
qikify replied August 25, 2020

September 5, 2020

I used this very friendly easy to use, nothing better than this, very nice tools for online sales, go and get it, if you dot get it,I am using all my online store site,,

Taj Mahal Gems
qikify replied September 8, 2020

October 9, 2020

I loved the app very straightforward and easy to understand. Will be putting it into effect. Before this we had no other way to show our social proof other then social media.

Enchilositos Treats
qikify replied October 9, 2020

April 27, 2020

good app for every person who want to have more conversion on his website, not to expensive for all that he offer

Smeleo
Belgium
qikify replied April 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring more benefits to you.