Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

In Bloom Accessories

Excellent app. So far it’s working great. Highly customizable too! Hopefully will help me boost sales!

January 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

evenbetterthings

the app is very good and the best part is they give free plan option available for the beginners so yeah overall the app is very good!!!!

January 25, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

activLife.net

I love this app. It's so simple to use and gives my website visible data that's important to potential customers. I recommend this app to Shopify store owners.

Yemoja Yoga

Easy to Use, look forward to driving sales finally! I especially like the step by step guide and suggestive apps

A-Kind.World

Works perfect, no delays. Beautiful pop ups, many styles to choose. easy to use and no conflict with website. free plan before you hit x impressions is perfect. once I go beyond x amount im sure i'll have money to subscribe. highly recommended.

Plushee Paradise

Hi, thank you for creating this app, its an absolute saver when it comes to creating fomo and making people buy my items, Thank you!

Art Case Point

good apppppsss !!!!!!!!!!!! i like iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Purny

So far so good. However, count as impression is NOT a good way. There will have a lot of view if I promote my store in ads

Hi Purny,

Thanks so much for your review.
Basically, our app charges are based on the number of impressions per month (*impression* is the act of a customer viewing an element from our app such as sales pop, visitor count...etc), which means the more you want to attract customers, the more fixed cost you have to pay for our app.
If you don't want your available impressions to be out so soon, you should reduce the number of times Sale Kit showing up on your store, please follow this article: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-optimize-impressions-in-salekit
Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com if you have any problems, we'll be happy to assist you.

Evil Flower

this app made my day,simple to use,and woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorks haaaaaaaaaaard

Baubles & Beeswax

Love the ease of creating and managing the apps. Lots of features. Works great in my shop and the setup took minutes.

January 14, 2021