Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Shopper Pit

Best app so far. 6 in 1 best feature. have deleted my 5 other apps and installed this one. Go for it!!!1

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Sakura Prints

This app is great and straightfoward, I had to write a review so I can remove the watermark on my website so here it is! Yet to see if it boosted my sales.

Hi Sakura Prints,

Thanks for your review.
But I think you were misunderstanding here. Our Sale Kit does not require leaving review to remove watermark. You can enabled/disable the watermark in our app settings. Could you check again?
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.

Fightlife Aus

Very good app and easy to use, we haven't used all the features yet, but so far this has helped improve our marketing greatly.

PortaWell™

This little app is going to really help our store that appears to not get too much traffic. We appreciate the quick and easy design! Thanks guys!

fbhak

Nice, very, good, super, Nice, very, good, super,Nice, very, good, super,Nice, very, good, super, Nice, very, good, super, Nice, very, good, super,

January 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Watch Fit

Great and very helpful tool for my website. Thank you hope it helps in increasing conversion. Look forward to updating my feedback

Hi Watch Fit,

If you have any problems with our Sale Kit app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.
We just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

SeattlePPE

we used the app for a few months. seems interesting but frequently broken. some examples: 1)Pop up stopped showing (support said it's because we ran out of impressions but it had stopped working for days before we ran out of impressions. while other features was still showing up. support doesn't seem to be interested in understanding the real problem) 2)Pop up for collecting customer's email still pops up but the field for the customer to enter email doesn't show. We didn't notices the issue until we realized that we didn't collect any new email for many days whereas previously, we had collected new email everyday. 3) completely stopped working for many hours on black Friday, when we need the app the most. 4)analytics (actually just a simple counter, but they call it analytics) doesn't work. haven't been working at all in the months since I installed. no way to tell how many times a particular pop up displayed. It's actually impossible to tell if the app does any good with the "urgency" it's creating given the lack of A/B testing feature to demonstrate any real result. the "urgency" it does create is among shopper owners - "oh maybe I'd loss sales if I don't install this app". I really wanted to like the app but it's just so broken that it's more of a distraction at this point.

January 14, 2021

We sincerely apologize for bad experience with our Sale Kit app.
We had tried our best to assist you with the issue of Popup, but that was an quite difficult case because we could not reproduce the issue from our end. Hope you can understand for us.
If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us again at anytime.

Pevy’s

I used this app to help me with sale pop and cart countdowns. Very user-friendly and to the point. It has many useful additions for any site.

January 6, 2021

SHIINU

I just installed the app in my Shopify shop. Super easy to install. I am very happy I can use my own brand colors. It has a more professional look.

January 6, 2021

Yeyibelle Boutique

Recomiendo la aplicación muy buena y efectiva trabaja súper bien me encanta muy fácil y puedes ver los clientes q ordena y agregan muy buena y facil

December 29, 2020