Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Camley Mart

This app does what it says. The best part is there are several apps in one, so no need to download multiple apps.

December 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

DEKOTOOL.DE

I just download it andd it asked me to leave a review.I don't know if it will works well. I hope it will bring more orders for us.

December 22, 2020

Hi DEKOTOOL.DE,
If you have any problems with our Sale Kit app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.
We just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Monofiyat

Super app! Thanks to team for their great work. It works correctly and it effects our sales incredibly!

Vera Stores Philippines

The app is very good, support was there always and informs customers of any potential changes. to put it simply the app is awesome

Tyshawnshop

i really needed something or someone to help me with conversions. this app did just that. by 100. i really do like the app and i will put a good word in.

Minus One Store

It's a very user-friendly app. Well designed to cater to the need. Decent enough features added. Very good.

December 15, 2020

ApaiGenie360

I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it

December 11, 2020

INJCN

Surprisingly easy to use and has boosted my sales quite a bit. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is just starting out.

December 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
All the best!

Renew Unlimited

So easy to use and intuitive, a lot of options and it looks really good. The free plan does everything I need it to and more

December 9, 2020

My Natural Beauty Unlimited

Great app gives social proof and urgency. Customers feel at ease when purchasing.Great way to get repeat customers.

December 4, 2020