Sale Kit‑Social Proof, Pop Up

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Free plan available

Kiz-Adventure.com

A very neat pop up kit. Free plan included for us to try out. We are using a few of them and testing out the outcome. So far so good. Thanks!

January 14, 2022

We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

loja casa vigor

Estou testando mas parece ser muito bom até agora estou feliz, facil de usar e muito simples de intender

January 14, 2022

ODILE

very good app lots of options on the free plan. i have just installed it and I will see how it performs

Sunsum® Intentional Living

Easy to use and install. I would like more custom options for styling the pop bubble on the free plan, however, I do understand that I might be asking for a lot for a free plan.

Shop Sille

This application is perfect, its easy to setup and use for popup campaigns. Design and Templates are also great. Great Job.

Carbon Scientific

Great looking app. Adds a lot more authenticity to my website and helps me to attract more sales which is excellent.

SoBrandshop

Good job guys, Good job guys, Good job guys, Good job guys, Good job guys, Good job guys, Good job guys, Good job guys,

Revolux™️

Very nice app and very easy to set parameters. You will be ready in a few minutes. Glad I found this one!

F. Ferguson Books

Exactly the popup solution I've been looking for. Easy to use and effective. The sales pop and and discount popups are my go to.

DELOMO

So for so good. I have tried many popups apps and this is currently the only one that meets my full need. I am using this app not only to collect customers' emails but also to promote our sale events and giveaways, that's doesn't require a form for customers to fill out with their emails or phone numbers. The sale kit popup functions did well in this way.