qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 3, 2021

I use this app to make ore i hope it can make some more conversation on my page, have allot of traffic but no conversation

Diamondsenses
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 days
qikify replied September 6, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

August 29, 2021

This app does most of what I want for basic promotions. It would be great if the pop up could have an end time so I don't have to manually disable it.

Very Much Sew
Time spent using app: 4 days
qikify replied August 31, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for using our app.
We will take note about your idea and try to implement in the future version.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com

July 20, 2021

Just downloaded the app, hoping to increase some conversions. Looks very promising! It is a good way to show your website is very active, and people should jump on the bandwagon!

Tech Origins UAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 months
qikify replied July 21, 2021

Hi Tech Origins UAE,
Thanks for your review. If you have any problems with our Sale Kit app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.
We just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

July 17, 2021

I Haven't used the app a lot as I have just downloaded it but so far so good. can't wait to see how it can help my business grow.

Noni Collective
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
qikify replied July 20, 2021

Hi Noni Collective,
Hope to hear from you soon.

May 29, 2021

Apenas empecé, por lo pronto poner pop ups, social proof y cronómetro de urgencia ha sido fácil. Llevo menos de 24 horas y dice en gráficas que llevo 130 impresiones de 1,200 que incluye el plan gratuito. Significa que en menos de una semana llegaré a 1,200 impresiones y me obligará a pagar por un plan, de lo contrario pausará todo lo que hice. Pongo cuatro estrellas porque no he visto resultados aún y para quitar el watermark me pide hacer el review, así que cuando tenga un review mas accurate regresaré para actualizarlo.

Qué Perro Mx
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 year
qikify replied June 1, 2021

Hi there,

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

April 30, 2021

Very useful. It's easy to use and allow the set different function. Recommend to use for online shop.

Appro HK Limited
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
qikify replied May 6, 2021

April 27, 2021

I'm enjoying the app thus far its easy to maneuver and beginner friendly. I would recommend for someone just starting off on Shopify! Thanks!

Brandy Naturals
Time spent using app: 29 days
qikify replied April 29, 2021

April 27, 2021

Nice app! I really wish it wasn't so expensive monthly but overall nice. I also like how I can change the colors to match my branding.

Dukes Designs & Creations
Time spent using app: About 1 year
qikify replied April 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Cheers!

April 3, 2021

Trying it out, seems very nice and easy to use. The layout is clean and straightforward. The customization is not too extensive however.

Dripment
Time spent using app: 7 days
qikify replied April 15, 2021

March 23, 2021

This app looks great, I have just installed it, but it has a lot of functions to build customer's trust.

Womana Fit