Sale Kit‑Social Proof, Pop Up

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Popup, Promotion Popup, etc.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Dripment

Trying it out, seems very nice and easy to use. The layout is clean and straightforward. The customization is not too extensive however.

April 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

Womana Fit

This app looks great, I have just installed it, but it has a lot of functions to build customer's trust.

March 23, 2021

Cr8zy Curves Intimates

I am new to adding features to my store, so I like the the check list. I would like a tutorial and a test preview to see how the ad-ons look on my website. My store is super small so I am using this to create shopping urgency with the purchase pop ups

February 24, 2021

Hi Cr8zy Curves Intimates,
Thanks so much for your review. We already had a preview panel inside our app settings. Also you can check out Knowledge Base for more tutorials with Sale Kit: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/qikify/sale-kit
If you need any other assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com

Booster Concept

Just subscribe a simple plan, will see how's the result after some period of time. Hope it able to boost some sales

February 24, 2021

evenbetterthings

the app is very good and the best part is they give free plan option available for the beginners so yeah overall the app is very good!!!!

January 25, 2021

Purny

So far so good. However, count as impression is NOT a good way. There will have a lot of view if I promote my store in ads

January 18, 2021

Hi Purny,

Thanks so much for your review.
Basically, our app charges are based on the number of impressions per month (*impression* is the act of a customer viewing an element from our app such as sales pop, visitor count...etc), which means the more you want to attract customers, the more fixed cost you have to pay for our app.
If you don't want your available impressions to be out so soon, you should reduce the number of times Sale Kit showing up on your store, please follow this article: https://support.qikify.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-optimize-impressions-in-salekit
Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com if you have any problems, we'll be happy to assist you.

Sakura Prints

This app is great and straightfoward, I had to write a review so I can remove the watermark on my website so here it is! Yet to see if it boosted my sales.

Hi Sakura Prints,

Thanks for your review.
But I think you were misunderstanding here. Our Sale Kit does not require leaving review to remove watermark. You can enabled/disable the watermark in our app settings. Could you check again?
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.

fbhak

Nice, very, good, super, Nice, very, good, super,Nice, very, good, super,Nice, very, good, super, Nice, very, good, super, Nice, very, good, super,

Watch Fit

Great and very helpful tool for my website. Thank you hope it helps in increasing conversion. Look forward to updating my feedback

Hi Watch Fit,

If you have any problems with our Sale Kit app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.
We just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

DEKOTOOL.DE

I just download it andd it asked me to leave a review.I don't know if it will works well. I hope it will bring more orders for us.

December 22, 2020

Hi DEKOTOOL.DE,
Hope to hear from you soon.