Sale Kit‑Social Proof, Pop Up

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Popup, Promotion Popup, etc.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Malachite.uae

I used this app very helpful app and free , it help you to get trust from visitor
I recommend for you

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

Devotion Drip

Just installed the app. Not sure yet exactly how well it will work for me but I'm prayerful. I'd love to increase sales.

Thank you very much for your review!
Hope it can bring benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hear again from you soon.

ShopRygo

Great app, easy to use and there are no problems. I recommend anyone to use it. It is definitely not hard to use.

Filtered defence

it looks great, I love that it can use random numbers in the beginning. So here's to hoping it does its magic :)

Cosmetic Empire Online

It has a free plan available which was very interesting and intising when I found out all I had to do was leave a review I did!

Thank you very much for your review!
But to clarify, our users don't need to review for free use since Free plan is one of our pricing plans. So please enjoy the app and hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

Turtle Green Finds

What a great app and enormous value to the business, very seamless and straightforward set up. just everything an online store could ask for.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Melsah collections

I use the app to set up sale notification. Push customers.
Nice app.
I do recommend it to everyone

June 30, 2020

Well zen

Top for free to start ! Really recommend ! You wil find every thing you need to customize to your brand and improve sales of your website.

annstocked

This app is simply the best. I havent made any sales yet because i just installed today but i can feel it coming!

The Culture Campus

This is an awesome app, especially for a new shop! People are often influenced by what they see others purchasing.