qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 15, 2020

I use this app to increase my customers ' trust and sales! I am completely satisfied with the design and the app itself!

Sneakerstox Store
Belarus
Time spent using app: 7 days
qikify replied August 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

August 12, 2020

Exactly what I needed ! I recommend this application for anyone that want to take their website to an other level with different types of popup that increase the professional look of the website.

BedBreeZzz
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

August 12, 2020

great app easy to use and it helped a lot in getting good conversions. i will recommend it to install it once to check reults

ShoppBraand
India
Time spent using app: 3 days

August 12, 2020

de las de su estilo es bastante completa, con el plan gratuito puedes hacer bastantes cosas, la recomiendo

bumaloo
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Edited August 12, 2020

This app is rally good, i used it for the first time but it is working rlly giid, you must try it once mm

Sunbae & Hoobae
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
qikify replied August 12, 2020

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

August 11, 2020

muito bom atende totalmente minha demanda, muito bom recomendo fortemente utilizarem pois é melhor serviço pelo valor cobrado

UP SEGUIDORES
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied August 12, 2020

August 11, 2020

I really really love this app especially the popup feature. Customer support did a great in optimizing my popup for mobile. Looking forward for more features to come! I definitely recommend this app!

My Gleam Skin
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months

Edited August 10, 2020

user friendly and it's free. the basic future are already good enough to me have not see the result it.

C'est Moi Fashion Boutique
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months

August 10, 2020

just download app everything looks good lets see results in a couple of days hopefully my sales increase

MeltedGlitter
Time spent using app: 6 months

August 10, 2020

Great i love this app because it is really easy to use and practical. It really helped me with my work

The InstantLift