Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

ADBHairStore.com

I's very easy to use!!!! i really do love this app!!!!! Good job guys!!!!!! Get it !!!Thank you so much

May 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

lynlymerch

this is really nice, OMG I never an app like that you people should use this app
it give good result

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even further benefits.

New Idealse

VERAMENTE PRATICA E VELOCE, ANCHE PER NON ESPERTI AI LAVORI.
SPERIAMO FUNZIONI SULLE PAGINE DEL MIO NEGOZIO ONLINE.

May 2, 2020

Grazie mille per la tua revisione!
Siamo lieti di sapere che ti piace usare il nostro prodotto. Speriamo che ti possa portare ancora più benefici.

Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio!

KC Haute Couture

Absolutely love this app. it really helps with customers making a purchase. I recommend this with 20 stars.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

AMDZ TRENDS

Good stuf $ Sure! I really felt like these indications gave me a better idea of what my site was doing!

eFlexStream

Great App user friendly. It's easy to customise and gives a huge boost to your social proof when you just launch your website.

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it will bring even more benefits to your store.

Extreme Gadgets

Really a Good app for shopify stores.Very Useful app for business beginners to build their businesses ,Recommended.

toothii

Very interesting app! Used almost the same, but don't like them. This one is perfect! Easy to use and I found here all what I was looking for! like it

Sneaker Rep

I used this app to setup sales pop notifications and a live visitor count. This app is great. The fact that its free is insane. The only thing I wish you could do is modify the size of the pop ups, I want them to be smaller! But I'm just cherry picking at this point.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit.

If you need to change the pop-up size, you can always contact our support team to do that at: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket.
We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

Herbazen

Super happy over this app. Easy to use and love this fast popup window creation option. Totally recommend!

April 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring more benefits to you.