qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 10, 2020

Great i love this app because it is really easy to use and practical. It really helped me with my work

The InstantLift
France
Time spent using app: 19 days
qikify replied August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

August 10, 2020

Very nice app. it helps my store a lot. I Will recommend this to all new start-up stores to use this

Plenti Plant
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

August 10, 2020

Just started using this app on my print on demand store, can't wait to see how it works, i heard that it is amazing

Pilot's Loot
Romania
Time spent using app: 6 months
qikify replied August 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
We hope our app will bring more benefits to you and your store. Cheers!

Edited August 10, 2020

this apps definitely will increase store conversion and help seller to get more sales. everyone should get this apps.

Online Surprise Box
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

August 9, 2020

Still in the process of learning and using app. Will update review in 3 months once we have enough sales to show app helped us.

ONE MOORE ESSENTIAL
Time spent using app: 7 months

August 8, 2020

I used the app so far and has guided me so far, amazing.
I used it and brought sales great without a doubt recommend.

TrendMaster360.com
Time spent using app: 12 days

August 8, 2020

I love this app. Very easy to use. The free version provides the needed features for a basic store. Thank you so much!

WeddellBox Philippines
Philippines
Time spent using app: 17 days

August 5, 2020

Honestly a pretty cheerio service! Easy to use should be pretty fast to set up and get started as you do.

Epoch
Time spent using app: About 1 month

August 5, 2020

I have just started using this app. so far I feel it is the app I was looking for. I would like to use further to see how it will affect to my website. Thx

BooYKI
Time spent using app: 11 days

August 5, 2020

i just started using this app, so it's too early for a 5 star i'll be back to update the experience.

Triple7Store
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Thank you very much for your review!
Hope that you will enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store. Can't wait to hear good news from you.