qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited August 4, 2020

I love the Order Count feature! With the customizations, I got to make it look totally on brand. It seamlessly fits on my page now, and creates that sense of urgency I wanted.

Ruketo
Time spent using app: 2 months

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Edited December 2, 2020

I love this app! The sales Pop certainly gives the sense to the clients that there is some sales on our site. It created an incentive for sure. The promotion bar is also very easy to use and meets my needs.

Esprit de l'Himalaya
Time spent using app: 4 months

August 4, 2020

to remove watermark from the website. now im just trying to reach the 100 character limit that is r

DestinyRecoveryService
Time spent using app: About 2 months

August 4, 2020

Eine coole Funktion die mehr Social Proof erzeugt. Hat bei mir nicht sofort funktioniert, weil ich vielleicht zu wenig Bestellungen habe. Der Manual Mode funktioniert aber perfekt.

Vendina
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied August 4, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Ihnen unser Produkt gefällt.

Wünsche Ihnen das Beste!

Edited August 3, 2020

I was looking for a very simple app that would allow me to customize the popup colors to match the with my website and this allowed me to do just that. It's perfect! I highly recommend this app. You can check it out on my website at www.stylishbeaute.com

Stylish Beaute
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied August 3, 2020

August 2, 2020

Perfect all in one app. Easy to use and customize to match your store's theme. Intuitive design and concept.

MyKawaiiBoba
Time spent using app: 3 months

August 2, 2020

Really easy to use, they have a lot of different options, and you can even take their watermark off for free!

Onestepflawless
Time spent using app: 4 days

August 1, 2020

Fantastic App, Really Works well, Lots of options available to fine tune. Easy to integrate and setup.

FAB SKIN
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hearing again soon from you.

July 31, 2020

Es muy buena esta aplicación, ayuda mucho y si es muy pero muy buena y la recomiendo por que si funciona.

La Tienda de Chelis
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied August 2, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

July 31, 2020

Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!Great app!

Shoplavenderscloset