qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 31, 2020

helped me boost my sales big time. i'm new to shopify so i need all the help i can get and this app helped me alot when it comes to boosting my product.

Yventa Online
Time spent using app: 3 days
qikify replied August 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

July 30, 2020

Very nice and useful app, even their free version offers so much functionality. Developer is very generous to offer these things even on free versions.

giftgivingshop
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied July 30, 2020

July 28, 2020

everything I need in one app. and it's free. helped me a lot in styling my ideal online store thank you

Alibaby PH
Time spent using app: 26 days

July 28, 2020

good app I like it so much it's really useful. I highly advise you to use it great way to increase conversion rate and have social proof in your store

cooktchen
Time spent using app: 2 days

July 27, 2020

awesome app! i would recommend this to everyone. easy to use and lots of customizations available. hope this brings lots more sales!

Coozy
Time spent using app: 26 days

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

July 27, 2020

nikiiiilklmjbvkgcxzdhxfhcgjh hjvcygcv. vgvg hb hjb jh h kjb kj kh. hjh lkn. j;/., j jb n hvhib mnj jhvtydtv

ARYA-RICH
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months

July 27, 2020

great app, make my store look 100% right. I got more customers after geting this app. you can make the apps look like your brand colors.

odette
Time spent using app: 4 months
qikify replied July 27, 2020

July 27, 2020

I am a beginner in drop shipping, and I love how easy it is to set up the app and get things running on your store. If you guys would like to see how nice it look, go check out my store thebestgermkiller.com and see how beautiful the Sale Kit integrates with my store. I am amazed at how easy it was to set up and to get started.

HalfPrice Easy247.com

The Germ Killer
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied July 26, 2020

July 26, 2020

I use Sale Kit to add social proof to my website, it is really powerful and usefull, I recommand it for everyone that do ecommerce

PLHairs