Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Ooh Demi Boutique

I'm using this app to help boost sales from my website, hopefully it works. I have my fingers crossed!

June 29, 2021

It's great to hear that you like our app. Thank you for choosing Sale Kit!
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything you need support with, we're glad to help.
Cheers!

Stella Beau Sticker Co

liking this app so far! Been using it for social proof on my site and considering adding it to my other if the trial goes well

June 23, 2021

AmazingBuy Brasil

Usei o aplicativo e é bem detalhado e intuitivo. É possível utilizar várias opções que ajudam a converter na loja.

June 10, 2021

Qpet Garden

It's my first time using this app for my dropshipping business; I will come back give more reviews. Thanks.

June 8, 2021

Gigii Jacot

First time using the app for my online business, I will come back for more review. So far recommended if you are looking for free app to help build your subscribers

Qué Perro Mx

Apenas empecé, por lo pronto poner pop ups, social proof y cronómetro de urgencia ha sido fácil. Llevo menos de 24 horas y dice en gráficas que llevo 130 impresiones de 1,200 que incluye el plan gratuito. Significa que en menos de una semana llegaré a 1,200 impresiones y me obligará a pagar por un plan, de lo contrario pausará todo lo que hice. Pongo cuatro estrellas porque no he visto resultados aún y para quitar el watermark me pide hacer el review, así que cuando tenga un review mas accurate regresaré para actualizarlo.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your review.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

Supremevelocity

I don't like that can't change the names of my customers on the popup menu. I'm not sure if the names could update to a different name when someone visits the site.

Hi there,

I see that you want different customers names shown up in each popup, and we do offer that in our app:
> go to Sales Pop
> in Settings, keep the "Customer" field in place ("Location" and "Product" if you wish)
> in Data (on the left panel), select how you want the data to be imported into the pop up, either Automatic or Manual
> make sure to click Save
And voila, the popup will display different names each time.
If you need further guide, do send us an email or a support ticket, our supporters will be at your service.

Sagalla-techcenter.com

excellente application tres efficace je recommande définitivement ! surtout après avoir testé la concurrence y'a rien a dire

EPORK

I am testing this app, good! I will let you know better in the future but for the moment it is perfect for my business.

May 25, 2021

Dollar Rub Club

This thing is awesome!! Best Social Proof app out there! The social proof pop up has multiple designs to choose from and that is just scratching the surface.

May 24, 2021

Hi there,

It's our pleasure to hear that you enjoy our app! We believe that Sale Kit will do justice to your store.