Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

ElisirMask

This app is insane,,, suggest to all to install, it's quite complete full of all you need for the conversion

March 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Calzado Mania

super usefull. I will try the pop up and countdown to reach our convertion rato. Thanks for the quality and care for de UX.

March 18, 2021

BUYAVATAR

Habe eine App gesucht um Sales anzuzeigen. Sale kit erledigt das ohne Probleme. Sehr einfache Bedienung, funktioniert super!

March 15, 2021

Poshtag Online

Awesome! App works great!! I love this app and how you can customize it to fit your website needs! Perfect!

Stoked on Iron

This is great honestly! I am looking forward to working with this on my website and see if it attracts any sales for me.

AMillion Luxe Collection

so far so good. can't wait to see if it helps improves our sales or conversion rate. been needing an app that really works.

BasenSklep.pl

I like this app so much, qikify is doing great apps for Shopify stores, easy to setup, support helpful. Reccomend to everyone. Also it is free in the beginning. Thats great!

March 5, 2021

Hair Dispensary Lab

I love this! Its been a real game changer! My business is new and having the engagement on my site is amazing.

Massage Sports GB

Absolutely awesome app, very glad to have found it. Great user interface and layout, easy to use and customize exactly how you want. Highly recommended!

sari pori

Best company ........thanks you.....................................................................