Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Feedujardin

love this app! I use it on all my stores. Many various elements to implement on every page you want with a clean look

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring much more benefits to your store too.

Giulietta - Beauty Shop

Great App! It improved my sales by 20%, i can't imagine working without since i tried it out! Thank you!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

AirBender™ - Schone lucht als nieuwe standaard

Great app! Really love to use this for my website. Got a lot of sales boosts since I used this app for my store.

GreenGrowHome

I used this app to help me get professional looks of my online store. It does great job! I do love it! The app is so easy to navigate and provide an awesome result to my store. I would love to be able to use it also in my blog.

Ocean Breathe

All your apps are so great!! Easy to set up, no account needed. exactly what i was looking. Thank you for your work

USB & MORE

VERY WELL DONE !!!!!! Love the ease of use and functions VERY WELL DONE !!!!!! Love the ease of use and functions n

Baby N Love

aweome app , i just love this, everyone should use this for sales boost, try this out once and you will know

lightstrikess

i am just starting so i can let you know i am hoping that this gets me going in the right direction

Flirty Vibe

Very awesome app for creating sales boost. You cant go wrong with their apps. This is very thought out.

WATCHH

great appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

May 14, 2020