Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Softshopbrazil

muito bom me ajudou muito nas minhas vendas , é bom pra quem está começando e não tem dinheiro inicial para investir obrigado!

April 4, 2020

Muito obrigado pela sua análise!
Ficamos felizes em saber que você gosta de usar o produto.

omgitswande

Amazing! Helped create a sense of urgency and social proof for my site visitors! Definitely very useful.

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

bestletics

Very nice app, easy to use and more importantly it has free plan available. Until you make money with your store, you can upgrade the plan. Well done! Very recommended!

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring you even for benefits, stay tune for more.

Hi mimo shop

I really like this app, the design is quite simple and good-looking! It helps my store increase sales a lot by providing the social proof. You can manually add the user ’s name and country to prove that they have just consumed from your website, which is very flexible and useful. I would like to recommend it to any shopify users!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope our apps will bring even further benefits to your store.

Chilloutpets

I highly recommend the Sale Kit app. It is really easy to use to increase social proof and trust, and I like the way you can adjust many settings.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Beauty Center

I really like this app it's easy to use also great options to customize the pop up sales if you're starting a new store and you don't have any sale yet I highly recommend this app

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that Sale Kit is doing a great job. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store.

Malujes.com

Absolutely must-have app! I fully recommend this. Very easy to set up, and we saw the results immediately!

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring you even further benefits.

V Eight Online

I used the App, and it increased my sales. I look forward to using their premium option. I highly recommend trying to use at least one of their apps.

March 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well with increasing your store's performance. Hope our products will bring even further benefits to you.

Solution Labz

I like this app very much because it's fully customizable. You can create your own pop-ups from a-z. Some other apps don't allow that or cost money!

March 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear that Sale Kit serves you well. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

BestSanitizerGel

This is a useful app to drive sales using time tested ecommerce techniques like social proof, urgency timer on checkouts and others!

March 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.