Sale Kit ‑ Sales Popup

Urgency, Scarcity, Sales Notification, Promotion, Email Pop up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

UVO SMART

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love it for sales pop-ups. It helps the store to show more social proof and therefore it helps to have more conversions

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

SGK LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use! When setting up the options and boosters I found it very easy to use and I enjoy the layout. Each of these options what I was looking for.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

Dermaplane GLO

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

Why not its for free and thet give us an opportunitty to do it, this help me a lot to engage customer and for a social proof i will upgrade soon thank you so much

Rasha’s Kloset

I just started using this app and it is awesome. My sales has already begun to increase. I love the pop up features which allows customers to see previously bought products!

billionfitnezz

Location Sri Lanka

Very Useful App For My Store.
this App was a very good surprise, I was looking for an App to show when and who buy, I'm very happy for this. is great

k.arins

Location Sweden

Great app! Highly recommend! I like all their features and am happy to try it out. Especially like that, they have an exit pop up and you can offer additional discounts there.

LastStrawChile

Location Chile

this App was a very good surprise, I was looking for an App to show when and who buy, Im very happy for this. is great

Hyyypeee

Location Brazil

i like this app. Best good program. i want forever in all!!!
very good, excuse me please, usem este app. finish

Thank you very much for your review!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

The Swiss Collection

Location Ireland

EXCELLENT APP. LOADS OF HANDY FEATURES THAT MAKE SELLING A LOT EASIER. INCREASED MY SALES WITH IT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Neat®

beautiful app, I advise everyone to install it, works perfectly on my website, the support team is amazing and this app definitely improves conversion rate. it Rocks, Thank you Guys. I al a fan of all the apps they create, those guys know exactly what they’re doing. Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️