Sale Kit ‑ Sales Popup

Urgency, Scarcity, Sales Notification, Promotion, Email Pop up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Haute Cha’colet Shoetique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far I love it it allow me to set up the features and custom just like I wanted to being a start up I needed that flexibility thank you

May 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope we can bring even more benefits to your store.

One Peace Snacks

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is awsome! It enhances customer experience and conversion rate. In new at shopify and it has help my shop achieve great results

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Lady Modesty

Location France

I do love this application. It is very easier to use. The most complete application for up selling. I recommande it to You !!!!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring much more benefits to your store too.

Perpetooal

Location Spain

Works perfect and it has been super easy to use and setup. The most I used was the sales popups which you can setup exactly as you want it to be. Also graphics can be adapted to looks nicely into your ecommerce and match its design.

Aromateket

Location Norway

I am just getting started using this, but it seems easy to configure and has some beautiful looking templates. Way to go!

FinestSwimwear

Location Spain

Realmente me gusta cómo funciona, todos los detalles que necesita una página web. Lo recomiendo al 100%.

May 20, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

themaverickx

Location China

ok....................................ok................................................ok................................

Strong Soul

Location India

We have been using this over some time. It is simple yet powerful, nice features even in the free plan.

May 19, 2020

The Sketch Zone

Location Germany

Easy to use app, works fine, no problem what so ever, does the job, great up application, I reommend!!

May 19, 2020

Grit&Passion

Great and easy to use. Just wish there was more to do, but the app is very simple to use and definitely hits all the right spots.

May 18, 2020