qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 14, 2020

exelente muy buena contento ,facil de configurar la aplicacion se merecen esas 5 estrellas ,de las primeras

TuMochilaWayúu
Colombia
qikify replied July 14, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

July 14, 2020

Ótimo aplicativo, tem funcionalidades que ajudam muito a passar confiança pro cliente. Estão de parabéns

Império Marini
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 days
qikify replied July 14, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

July 14, 2020

I use this app to help me gain trust from my customers. This app does a great job showing my customers that they can trust me.

shape2fitness
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

July 14, 2020

Nice App, ease to use and easy to customize.
Just start using the app.
Will seen in coming days how will performs.

Workoutlux
United Arab Emirates

Edited July 13, 2020

Estoy recién probando la aplicación, pero se ve muy útil y fácil de usar. Espero que me sirva para lo que necesito. Recomendada

CoviShop
Chile
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied July 13, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

July 13, 2020

I can make my store more trustworthy. good app for my store, multifunction. really work.

AvaMia Direct
China
Time spent using app: 8 months
qikify replied July 13, 2020

July 12, 2020

Very valuable APP! I like it ;) The best thing about it is that it offers beautiful layout for FREE!! Keep it up!

THRiVE SmartWatch
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied July 12, 2020

July 12, 2020

It looks very good so far. Multiple options. Lower cost than some competitors

Nordic Peace
qikify replied July 12, 2020

July 10, 2020

Very nice app works easy and no so difficult. Thank you for this app i will use it very often for my Shopify shop

My Digital Time
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied July 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hearing again from you soon.

July 10, 2020

I highly recommand!!!!really useful!! Every basic fuctions are free,even the water mark can be closed. I want to show my respect to qikify,thank you!

Avrilwig