Sale Kit‑Popup & Social Proof

Urgency, Scarcity, Sales Notification, Promotion, Email Pop up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

k.arins

Location Sweden

Great app! Highly recommend! I like all their features and am happy to try it out. Especially like that, they have an exit pop up and you can offer additional discounts there.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

LastStrawChile

Location Chile

this App was a very good surprise, I was looking for an App to show when and who buy, Im very happy for this. is great

Hyyypeee

Location Brazil

i like this app. Best good program. i want forever in all!!!
very good, excuse me please, usem este app. finish

Thank you very much for your review!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

The Swiss Collection

Location Ireland

EXCELLENT APP. LOADS OF HANDY FEATURES THAT MAKE SELLING A LOT EASIER. INCREASED MY SALES WITH IT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Neat®

beautiful app, I advise everyone to install it, works perfectly on my website, the support team is amazing and this app definitely improves conversion rate. it Rocks, Thank you Guys. I al a fan of all the apps they create, those guys know exactly what they’re doing. Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Haute Cha’colet Shoetique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far I love it it allow me to set up the features and custom just like I wanted to being a start up I needed that flexibility thank you

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope we can bring even more benefits to your store.

One Peace Snacks

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is awsome! It enhances customer experience and conversion rate. In new at shopify and it has help my shop achieve great results

Lady Modesty

Location France

I do love this application. It is very easier to use. The most complete application for up selling. I recommande it to You !!!!

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring much more benefits to your store too.

Perpetooal

Location Spain

Works perfect and it has been super easy to use and setup. The most I used was the sales popups which you can setup exactly as you want it to be. Also graphics can be adapted to looks nicely into your ecommerce and match its design.

Aromateket

Location Norway

I am just getting started using this, but it seems easy to configure and has some beautiful looking templates. Way to go!

May 20, 2020