qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 10, 2020

Very nice app works easy and no so difficult. Thank you for this app i will use it very often for my Shopify shop

My Digital Time
Netherlands

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hearing again from you soon.

July 10, 2020

I highly recommand!!!!really useful!! Every basic fuctions are free,even the water mark can be closed. I want to show my respect to qikify,thank you!

Avrilwig
China
Time spent using app: About 7 hours

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

July 10, 2020

Simplemente espectacular. La cantidad de aplicaciones y todo el valor en solo una app. Lo mejor de todo la facilidad de configuración. Felicitaciones!

Foreverminas
Chile
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
qikify replied July 10, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

July 9, 2020

I really happy to use this app. I use this app our website, very easy to use, user friendly. a lot of option to explore. This app really needs to a e-commerce website.

Kotse Accessories
Philippines
qikify replied July 9, 2020

July 8, 2020

I used this app to customize sales pop for my store. Amazingly they have more than one features which includes sales pop, visitor count notification, sold count notification, cart countdown, promotion bar and more. Impressed! Thank You

Crypto PPARs
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied July 8, 2020

Edited July 7, 2020

Muito bom o app..tem tudo o que eu preciso, com certeza eu indico a todos que estão começando, Muito obrigado

EyesInTheBox
Brazil
Time spent using app: 13 days
qikify replied July 7, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

July 7, 2020

By far the easiest app I've ever had the pleasure to use! Everything kind of explains itself and I got it running on my site within 5 minutes.

Nerd Stuff

July 6, 2020

Great. I can see a more professional feel to the website, it looks amazing. Thank you to Sale Kit for the help.

Planet Home Spa
Time spent using app: About 2 months

July 5, 2020

too much good use it recommend 10000% for everyone.fully free and trusted so don't hesitate and use it

Kitchen Bee
India
Time spent using app: 6 days
qikify replied July 5, 2020

July 4, 2020

So far so good. Just downloaded this app and excited to see the results from installing. New excited store owner here

TRPB Women’s Clothing & Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied July 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
Hope it can bring benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hear again from you soon.