qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 6, 2020

Great. I can see a more professional feel to the website, it looks amazing. Thank you to Sale Kit for the help.

Planet Home Spa
qikify replied July 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

July 5, 2020

too much good use it recommend 10000% for everyone.fully free and trusted so don't hesitate and use it

Kitchen Bee
India
Time spent using app: 6 days

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

July 4, 2020

So far so good. Just downloaded this app and excited to see the results from installing. New excited store owner here

TRPB Women’s Clothing & Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 months

Thank you very much for your review!
Hope it can bring benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hear again from you soon.

July 4, 2020

Looks good so far, I was able to even adjust the distance of the popup from the bottom of the page. Many great features, thank you.

The Success Acceleration Planner
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

July 3, 2020

Excelente app, Recomendo muito pois faz profissional os trabalhos gerando mais credibilidade e confiança

Doogee series
Brazil
qikify replied July 5, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

July 3, 2020

I used this app very helpful app and free , it help you to get trust from visitor
I recommend for you

Malachite.uae
United Arab Emirates

Edited July 3, 2020

Just installed the app. Not sure yet exactly how well it will work for me but I'm prayerful. I'd love to increase sales.

Devotion Drip
Time spent using app: 5 months

July 3, 2020

Great app, easy to use and there are no problems. I recommend anyone to use it. It is definitely not hard to use.

ShopRygo
Time spent using app: 20 days

July 2, 2020

it looks great, I love that it can use random numbers in the beginning. So here's to hoping it does its magic :)

Filtered defence
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 30 days
qikify replied July 2, 2020

July 2, 2020

It has a free plan available which was very interesting and intising when I found out all I had to do was leave a review I did!

Cosmetic Empire Online
Time spent using app: 7 months
qikify replied July 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
But to clarify, our users don't need to review for free use since Free plan is one of our pricing plans. So please enjoy the app and hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

Cheers!