Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

M & M Tease

I used this app to help me create a sense of urgency. Very Easy to use and I would recommend to others especially those new to ecommerce.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

bpm

va de lujo, increíble aplicación, ayuda muchísimo a convertir, da seguridad al comprador, gracias!!!

April 15, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

The Vanity Bar Store

Great App!!! I've been looking for this type of app for a really long time and I'm super happy I stumbled across it :)

April 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that our Sale Kit fits your need. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

Nic's Knax

so far so good helped with sales. there's many options to get customers to buy! I think it is a good app to have!

April 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit and our services as well. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Pllaka e-Shop

Very cool aplication i really like it and it is bringing traffic to my store i suggest everyone to use it

April 14, 2020

DreamZones

Very good application , not easy to install on come partocular theme. Very good application , not easy to install on come partocular theme.

April 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy our Sale Kit. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach us for support at: support.qikify.com/portal/newticket

All the best!

Divil

amazing. it's very easy to use and you can remove their credits from the page too so it leaves you with a clean look

Jillion Cove

Really good app.After i showed my store to my customer they all were impressed by this app's potential to convert.

vinnpets

good to use,function full. goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

Ronan & Luna Co

I like how simple and easy this was too use! I would recommend it! It helped me add a sales pop to my website to increase traffic and sales!