qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

qikify Sales Pop, Social Proof

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
qikify
4.9
January 12, 2021

Great app. Really helped me automate urgency and promotional popups. Works great. I would definitely recommend this app.

Tilux Watches
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

January 12, 2021

The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks. The best. Thanks.

K Beauty Ville
Philippines
Time spent using app: 13 days

January 11, 2021

Best app so far. 6 in 1 best feature. have deleted my 5 other apps and installed this one. Go for it!!!1

Shopper Pit
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months

January 11, 2021

This app is great and straightfoward, I had to write a review so I can remove the watermark on my website so here it is! Yet to see if it boosted my sales.

Sakura Prints
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi Sakura Prints,

Thanks for your review.
But I think you were misunderstanding here. Our Sale Kit does not require leaving review to remove watermark. You can enabled/disable the watermark in our app settings. Could you check again?
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com. We'll be happy to assist you.

January 8, 2021

Very good app and easy to use, we haven't used all the features yet, but so far this has helped improve our marketing greatly.

Fightlife Aus