Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Divil

amazing. it's very easy to use and you can remove their credits from the page too so it leaves you with a clean look

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Jillion Cove

Really good app.After i showed my store to my customer they all were impressed by this app's potential to convert.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit and our services as well. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

vinnpets

good to use,function full. goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

Ronan & Luna Co

I like how simple and easy this was too use! I would recommend it! It helped me add a sales pop to my website to increase traffic and sales!

OFX Office

Outstanding application. Great addition to our online store. Clean and crisp design. Highly recomended.

All the best!

J'adore Simone

This app is easy to use. It's one of my favorite apps. The free plan offers a lot of different options.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

MercadoGadgets

Simple, is all in 1, is my first shop and is really easy to use, thank you very much.

If the sales go well I'll upgrade

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.

ReposePoint™

Good app, so far so good.. easy to navigate and completely free I really like everything about this app - Edit (10.4.2020) on top of that outstanding support - definitely five stars.

April 9, 2020

bouncei

I just come to use this app, i just have some impressions i dont already have someone who go on my store, its not bad

April 10, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review.

We would like to represent to you that Sale Kit has an option for you to set random number of visitors to build trust for your store, and another option to "Hide popup if less than 1 visitor" if you don't wanna show your visitor just yet. Please check your in-app options again, or reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com if you need helps.

Wish you all the best.

goobeyond

Very user friendly. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

April 6, 2020