Sale Kit‑Social Proof, Pop Up

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Free plan available

Sneaker Rep

I used this app to setup sales pop notifications and a live visitor count. This app is great. The fact that its free is insane. The only thing I wish you could do is modify the size of the pop ups, I want them to be smaller! But I'm just cherry picking at this point.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit.

If you need to change the pop-up size, you can always contact our support team to do that at: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket.
We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

Your Dream Our Competition

testing this product out now on our page, fingers crossed this works! looking forward to all the banners popping up

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know you enjoy using our Sale Kit.

May we ask for any reason you haven't rated our Sale Kit 5 stars? We're just want to make sure we're delivering the best qualified product and services to our users. However, if this rating is assessed intuitively then don't worry about it. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

GreenLit Grow

Putting this app on. Easy to set up with intuitive UI . Will upgrade if I see increase conversions.

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know you enjoy using our Sale Kit.

May we ask for any reason you haven't rated our Sale Kit 5 stars? We're just want to make sure we're delivering the best qualified product and services to our users. However, if this rating is assessed intuitively then don't worry about it. We hope we can bring you even more benefits.

Herbazen

Super happy over this app. Easy to use and love this fast popup window creation option. Totally recommend!

April 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring more benefits to you.

POSITIVE LIFESCIENCE

mast app hai lelo pakka zarur se aur maza aajayega. 100% lelo please. dont waste time looking for apps.

April 28, 2020

aapakee sameeksha ke lie bahut - bahut dhanyavaad.
We're happy to know you enjoy our app.

Wish you all the best!

Smeleo

good app for every person who want to have more conversion on his website, not to expensive for all that he offer

Artemis.canvas

guau its the best app for my shopify shop, i dont speak english very well but this app its amazing :)

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring more benefits to you.

Wish you all the best!

ELAK.UZ

Great app. If you have website, you must try it because it is amazing. I tried it and I am satisfied.

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you.

Cosas Philippines

The app is very useful for building social proof, it is also very easy to use. I highly recommend this app.

April 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Meu Chaveirinho

Sensacional, é muito completo e bem detalhado, principalmente para quem esta começando e não tem muitas provas sociais.

April 26, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!