Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Poochieboom

it's the perfect app to make your bussines grow, it motivates customers to buy, i recommend this app 100%

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your 100% recommendation!
We're glad that our app works efficiently on your store.
Cheers.

www.digerafit.com

Good app have multiple applications witch will help me with my store. Im still learning it but untill now i like it

January 24, 2020

Thanks for reviewing our app.
Sale Kit is easy to use, but in case you have any troubles while learning it, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.
Regards.

Ustend

Melhor app kit para adcionar popups de vendas e muito mais. ajuda muito quem tá iniciando por ter recursos gratis

January 21, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu comentário.
Estamos felizes por podermos ajudar.

RainbowLoot

Good app with some very useful functionalities and a client service which is really efficient. I recommend it.

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation.
We're glad that we can help.

Hiyah Intellect Apparel

free plan is pretty cool because they're not super stingy w/offers

January 20, 2020

Thanks for your review!
Glad that you enjoy it. Stay tuned for new features in free plan soon.

Dalisay Design

This is just the app I am looking for to boost sales and provide customer assurance. It's really so easy to use! Everything is explained very well.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review, glad that you like it.
If you're looking for more apps to boost sales, don't forget to check our other apps: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify

Allmustwatch

This app works just fine! Even with the simple free plan. Knowing how many apps are there and this one working nicely being free it's just awesome.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review.
We hope it can bring you great results soon.

DeepNLove

This amazing app will help my business grow up and increasing the sales specially for beginners I really appreciate it

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your amazing review.
We're glad that we can help you get started easier.

Mr.KingCat

I really love this app, helps me to get more social proof. Very easy use and very nice Desigs for all types of Popups

Thanks for your love.
Hope you can make the best use of Sale Kit, including promo bar and cart countdown as well.

TheRoseInitiative

Great app! currently using the free plan and i appreciate the fact that you pay when you see results. Highly Recommend!

January 19, 2020

Thanks for rating for Sale Kit.
We hope it'll bring you great results even in free plan.