Sale Kit ‑ Sales Popup

FOMO, Scarcity, Sales Popup, Promotion & Email Popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

GreenGrowHome

I used this app to help me get professional looks of my online store. It does great job! I do love it! The app is so easy to navigate and provide an awesome result to my store. I would love to be able to use it also in my blog.

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Ocean Breathe

All your apps are so great!! Easy to set up, no account needed. exactly what i was looking. Thank you for your work

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring much more benefits to your store too.

USB & MORE

VERY WELL DONE !!!!!! Love the ease of use and functions VERY WELL DONE !!!!!! Love the ease of use and functions n

Baby N Love

aweome app , i just love this, everyone should use this for sales boost, try this out once and you will know

lightstrikess

i am just starting so i can let you know i am hoping that this gets me going in the right direction

Flirty Vibe

Very awesome app for creating sales boost. You cant go wrong with their apps. This is very thought out.

WATCHH

great appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

May 14, 2020

Leifshops

Ilove it very lovley app super .

And my sales come i will upldate my plan thank you very much my friend

May 14, 2020

Kenzella

Well it's the only app that offers a free plan reasonable for starting business and even more reasonable for bigger business ! i recommend it as it can add some movement on the website and keep you customer on the page which will increase the probability of them to buy !

May 13, 2020

BaddieeLash

Very useful app to use when you are trying to increase sales. Very easy to set up.Highly recommended.

May 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.