Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

ORIAVI

ich habe dieses app installiert und bin zehr zufrieden. es macht mein Onlineshops stärker. http://oriavi.com

January 28, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung
Wir freuen uns, dass es Ihnen gefällt und hoffen, dass es Ihnen bald gute Ergebnisse bringt.

boutiquedenvies

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

THAAAAAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKKSSSS :D
Thanks for your review!

2IT for Salons

Great tool for increasing sales! free to use and generate results is the best part about the functionality of the app

January 27, 2020

Thanks for your honest review!
We feel great that our app can help your store, stay tuned for more updates!

Vi Tudo Store

Muito bom esse app.

Comecei a usar e teve muito mais conversão por causa das ferramentas pscicológicos que ele usa

January 27, 2020

Obrigado pela sua revisão.
Estamos contentes que funcione bem para você.

Urban Legit

Very easy to use, I can personalize it on other languages too.
I recommend this app, also the watermark is almost no visible

Thanks for your review.
Also you can enable the "Hide watermark" option in Sales pop to hide our watermark as well.

SweetDreamsDrop

Very useful app... i'm just installed and very user friendly. Still working on it but it seems really what I need for my shop. Thanks :)

Thanks for your review.
If you have any problem when working on our app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

CLB-Aroma

great for new stores would highly recomend all the features are useful and it is so easy to use 5 stars!

January 27, 2020

Thanks for rating our app!
We really appreciate your recommendation.

Werkkleding2go

Awesome app looking good with my new page. I will keep updating my feedback after couple sales. Thanks

January 24, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If there's any problems feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com
Regards.

SecurePadx

I have used tons of apps like sale kit but none of them was more great than this i recommend it to every one

January 24, 2020

Thanks for rating our app.
We're very proud to hear your review and hope it'll bring you great results soon.
Cheers.

Poochieboom

it's the perfect app to make your bussines grow, it motivates customers to buy, i recommend this app 100%

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your 100% recommendation!
We're glad that our app works efficiently on your store.
Cheers.