Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

DEPOLICO

I really like the app. I use it to give buyers a social proof that they are buying and the products are trustworthy. Thank you very much, but I would like that little information that appears on the store page to last longer.

May 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're honored to be supporting you and your store.
If there is anything that you need, do let us know and we'll try our best to figure it out.

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

Pool Outlet

The best app for social proof so far. Dont look for nothing else. Install it and enjoy it. It is ready and easy to use, customizable. Great App

May 17, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your support. We truly appreciate your time and we're glad that you enjoy our app!
We look forward to our great journey ahead!
On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

My Good Wig

This app definitely exceeded my expectations with the free plan alone. It comes with many features that are amazing!

May 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Mother Grey's

This app only worked well the first 3 days. The social proof app no longer shows any states my customers buy from. They all enter correct mailing addresses but now each single pop up says someone from your place bought xyz, additionally the frequency of the pop ups is slowing down to, its not even showing most of the orders that have been placed under the time limits I put. Customer service did not help much even though they emailed. uninstalling

MikuSpaceBae

I really love this app soo much I love how easy it was, just sign up and you'll understand the app fully. Five stars for me.

MyTeaZen

This Social Proof bundle app is great. Hope this will boost my social proof metrics. Though I cannot control exact setting per each person. Like a name of a person, who bought something must be from the exact city and country I specified. Now it's just random.

Aesthetic Co Apparel

This is the best app ever!! It's exactly what I wanted, clean sleek pop up to show who just placed an order and where they're from. You need this.

TrapHouse Nation

m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Appro HK Limited

Very useful. It's easy to use and allow the set different function. Recommend to use for online shop.

May 6, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

Brandy Naturals

I'm enjoying the app thus far its easy to maneuver and beginner friendly. I would recommend for someone just starting off on Shopify! Thanks!

April 29, 2021

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.