Sale Kit‑Social Proof, Pop Up

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Popup, Promotion Popup, etc.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Maru Cafe

Just started using this app. Really good one. Easy to use. Too bad it's only in english though... But still, i like it.

July 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We will keep improving the app to meet your needs, so stay tune.

Optimum-Being

I really appreciate liked this app and it's free features it really boosted my sales. I recommend this app to everyone on shopify.

July 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store. We're looking forward to hearing you again soon.

HealthyFit™ - Official Store

top app i'm fine using this app on my shop site ... a was working for something like this and it's the best

July 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hearing again soon from you.

My Digital Time

Very nice app works easy and no so difficult. Thank you for this app i will use it very often for my Shopify shop

July 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hearing again from you soon.

Devotion Drip

Just installed the app. Not sure yet exactly how well it will work for me but I'm prayerful. I'd love to increase sales.

July 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
Hope it can bring benefits to you and your store. We're looking forward to hear again from you soon.

Hogato LTD

good one i wasnt asked to give a review but i like this already yay lets get it
this my first time using

June 28, 2020

Cheers!

teezer

Wonderful App by qikify, excellent design , easy to use.. Would be great if they given more access to free version

June 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store. We will consider your opinion to improve our services in a near future.

Bijuz

the app is good, all working but cart countdown dont show, is not working, sent request support, waiting for that.. after if all get OK, will submit 5 star

June 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit and services. We will continue to improve the app to meet your needs, hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Shortbox Comics

It works right out of the box. 4 new subscribers to my newsletter in les then 20 minutes.That's impressive

June 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know you enjoy using our Sale Kit.

May we ask for any reason you haven't rated our Sale Kit 5 stars? We're just want to make sure we're delivering the best services to our users, but if it's intuitive then don't worry about it. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

Okivo

This app is just amazing! You can easelly change everything you want. Like color text time... just try it

June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know you enjoy using our Sale Kit.