Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Aesthetic Co Apparel

This is the best app ever!! It's exactly what I wanted, clean sleek pop up to show who just placed an order and where they're from. You need this.

May 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

TrapHouse Nation

m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
m,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

May 6, 2021

Craftsoy

this app is really good. It must be from all sites. If you keep the numbers alive, your customers will be more dependent on you. There is also a free plan. You can easily see what you can do.

theskinnybakers

Love the apps by qikify - this app is definitely user friendly and easy installation. Would highly recommend

POSITIVE MOVMT

this app is so amazing and I highly recommend this app to everyone on shopify. you will not regret it. great app and company .

Alan Dario : Vêtements en coton naturel

I recommand this app, really helpfull and complete. I use it for some pop ups and they are really good

Your Hanging Chair

Very Good Application. I am been using it for few days from now and I am very happy with the results. I can highly recommend it to everyone

April 23, 2021

CertifiedLit

I am using the Sales popup feature and I really appreciate how simple and clear the set up is. They provide examples as you go along setting it up and they make it easy to match my store.

April 23, 2021

Humidia®

Super application pour du social proof, nombreuses options disponibles et personnalisables. Je recommande

April 15, 2021

GV Shop

Gostei de como o aplicativo da as opções de mudar de cor, selecionar o local onde vai ficar o popup, etc. Dificilmente conseguimos aplicativos que dá tantos tipos de alterações de forma gratuita, recomendo.

April 15, 2021