Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Nami Aesthetics

very easy to navigate and has amazing apps. I wish I knew about this earlier. Love the checkout countdown feature

January 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

In Bloom Accessories

Excellent app. So far it’s working great. Highly customizable too! Hopefully will help me boost sales!

January 25, 2021

activLife.net

I love this app. It's so simple to use and gives my website visible data that's important to potential customers. I recommend this app to Shopify store owners.

Yemoja Yoga

Easy to Use, look forward to driving sales finally! I especially like the step by step guide and suggestive apps

A-Kind.World

Works perfect, no delays. Beautiful pop ups, many styles to choose. easy to use and no conflict with website. free plan before you hit x impressions is perfect. once I go beyond x amount im sure i'll have money to subscribe. highly recommended.

Plushee Paradise

Hi, thank you for creating this app, its an absolute saver when it comes to creating fomo and making people buy my items, Thank you!

Art Case Point

good apppppsss !!!!!!!!!!!! i like iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Evil Flower

this app made my day,simple to use,and woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorks haaaaaaaaaaard

Baubles & Beeswax

Love the ease of creating and managing the apps. Lots of features. Works great in my shop and the setup took minutes.

January 14, 2021

Tilux Watches

Great app. Really helped me automate urgency and promotional popups. Works great. I would definitely recommend this app.

January 14, 2021