Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Velocity Fitness Canada

Very nice app. Allows you to import offline orders even though it wasn't done online to show. The impression credits are what concern me though. But if it's worth it, I'm willing to pay for it.

July 28, 2021

Tuesbelle

really cool app, nice usability and wide spectrum on different options, thank you for creating this nice tool

July 28, 2021

Sassy Mom Boutique

I just installed the app and set it up. Pretty easy to set up, so I'm hoping this really helps with my conversions. I'll come back and do an update!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit!
We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything you need support with, we're glad to help.

WETLOOK LIPGLOSS

I used this app to help me boost conversions and so far I am loving it! Highly rcommend if you own a small business and looking for that extra help!

July 14, 2021

SoftNez

GOOD APP. Thank you for this app this app makes it very easy to build trust for the customers. So they buy faster from your shop.

July 13, 2021

Yew Lee Battery Co

Simple to use and straightforward. Yet to fully explore all functionalities but to a business owner like myself who do not wish to go into coding, it's a gem found. Thank you.

July 6, 2021

Sofit Collection

This app is awesome, not only I'm getting more sales, but I'm getting a lot of returned customers. Thank you so much, I would definitely recommend this app.

July 5, 2021

SoleLivings

This app is easy to set up and user-friendly. I used this app to create social proof and build customer trust to increase sales.

June 29, 2021

Ooh Demi Boutique

I'm using this app to help boost sales from my website, hopefully it works. I have my fingers crossed!

June 29, 2021

Stella Beau Sticker Co

liking this app so far! Been using it for social proof on my site and considering adding it to my other if the trial goes well

June 23, 2021