4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales by displaying real-time customer activity, creating a sense of urgency and enhancing customer trust. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and user-friendly interface. Features like real-time purchase notifications and a customizable design are highlighted. The analytics dashboard provides useful insights into pop-up performance. Many find it cost-effective, reporting high conversion rates. The customer support team is commended for their swift responses and assistance. The app's free version is feature-rich and its pricing is deemed reasonable. It's seen as a valuable tool for attracting customers and increasing sales.

April 22, 2020

Perfetta per tutte le occasioni, facile e intuitiva, finalmente una buona app gratuita che serve a qualcosa

itaaly
Italy
qikify replied April 22, 2020

Grazie mille per la tua revisione!
Siamo lieti di sapere che ti piace usare il nostro prodotto. Speriamo che ti possa portare ancora più benefici.

Ti auguriamo tutto il meglio!

November 19, 2020

Perfect app helped me a lot! Have a lot of good functions which are really usable and can be profitable in the long term, really recommended!

zengalaxy
Slovakia
qikify replied November 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

May 7, 2020

The best sales pop & kit app available! Top notch service too! Recommended to every store. Appreciate the great work the team has done with this app.

Fragorama
Norway
qikify replied May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

July 26, 2020

I am a beginner in drop shipping, and I love how easy it is to set up the app and get things running on your store. If you guys would like to see how nice it look, go check out my store thebestgermkiller.com and see how beautiful the Sale Kit integrates with my store. I am amazed at how easy it was to set up and to get started.

The Germ Killer
qikify replied July 26, 2020

August 20, 2020

Superb app! Everything you need to get started when setting up a store - I love using the sales pop feature to help add some social proof

Hooky Shop
qikify replied August 21, 2020

July 16, 2020

Easy to use, intelligent app, a lot of useful things compacted into one app. Thanks for creating it!!

Dogs Give
qikify replied July 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

All the best!

April 5, 2020

Excelente app, its great ! Too many free option, its easy to use and intuitive.
I recommned this app for sure.

Dripfancy
Argentina
qikify replied April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.

January 28, 2020

Increased my sales a lot and I highly recommend this product to new sellers that are looking to increase their sales

Visor Optics Blue Light Glasses
qikify replied January 29, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We feel so proud that our kit has brought you good results so far.

Edited August 4, 2020

I love the Order Count feature! With the customizations, I got to make it look totally on brand. It seamlessly fits on my page now, and creates that sense of urgency I wanted.

Ruketo
qikify replied August 4, 2020

December 30, 2019

great app, very fast and helpful support. matches my needs, i have searched for such and app for along time and finally got one

drapeo
Israel
qikify replied December 31, 2019

Glad that you've discovered us. It's our pleasure to work with you.
Best.