Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

VIMO JUNCTION

just started using it. easy app to work with. highly recommended. i will try this app for several day and i will reviewed again.

Thanks for your review.
Hope it'll bring you good results soon.

SVista Fashion

Great app so far! Can't really complain, works great and delivers what's promised by the developer!!!

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that it's working well and meets your requirements.

HEATSYco

love it. easy to use. everything is very very clear, i like this tool, should definitely increase my sales.)

Thanks for your review.
Glad that our app is clear enough and hope it bring you great sales.

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

I love all of your APPS. TopFan here! Great app! I hope you make more. I'd like to see you do a product labels /product tags one.

Thanks for your favor!
We're very happy to hear that, and we'll consider your idea as a new app.
Cheers.

PrideZones

Good app, a little bit expensive. A must to have. Waiting for fora better integration with some special theme..

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We'll keep testing and improving our app to run smoother for every themes.

Sou Detalhes

I love this app so much! It can help you in many ways, it helped me a lot to increase my sales using its popups in the product page to give the client more confidence to buy from us.

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review!
Don't forget to check out other apps from us that can help you even more: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify
Cheers.

Petites tentations variées

Too bad that the size of the pop is not configurable especially when the language used is not English and the expressions are longer in terms of number of words

Thanks for your review.
We set a fixed size for sales pop to avoid breaking app layout. But we can customize app on your store to increase the size and fit your words. Please reach out to us at support.qikify.com and we'll help you instantly.
Best regards.

Visor Optics Blue Light Glasses

Increased my sales a lot and I highly recommend this product to new sellers that are looking to increase their sales

Thanks for your review!
We feel so proud that our kit has brought you good results so far.

Uneedum

Very easy to use! Set up in just a few minutes. Hoping to see better conversions on my site now.

Thanks for your review!
We hope it will bring you more conversions soon.

Sonovidades Brasil

very god i love this app. me ayuda muchoa consehguir mas conversiones,a veces falla el tema de los colores;

January 29, 2020

Gracias por tu comentario.
Si hay algún problema que incluya el color, no dude en contactarnos en support.qikify.com para obtener ayuda.