Sale Kit ‑ Sales Popup

FOMO, Scarcity, Sales Popup, Promotion & Email Popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

The LGBT Dream

Very good app, it have encreased my conversion, i don't have anything to say but i need to write minimum 100 characters :)

April 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Beyond Retro

Very Good, Would recommend to stores of all sizes, great for my drop shipping stores. Great customer service

April 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know you're well enjoying both our product and services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

UBestSide

He comenzado a utilizar esta app y me parece excelente, muy intuitiva y cumple con lo que ofrece. Recomendada!

April 18, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

M & M Tease

I used this app to help me create a sense of urgency. Very Easy to use and I would recommend to others especially those new to ecommerce.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

bpm

va de lujo, increíble aplicación, ayuda muchísimo a convertir, da seguridad al comprador, gracias!!!

April 15, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

The Vanity Bar Store

Great App!!! I've been looking for this type of app for a really long time and I'm super happy I stumbled across it :)

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that our Sale Kit fits your need. Hope it can bring even further benefits to you and your store.

Nic's Knax

so far so good helped with sales. there's many options to get customers to buy! I think it is a good app to have!

April 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit and our services as well. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Pllaka e-Shop

Very cool aplication i really like it and it is bringing traffic to my store i suggest everyone to use it

April 14, 2020

DreamZones

Very good application , not easy to install on come partocular theme. Very good application , not easy to install on come partocular theme.

April 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy our Sale Kit. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach us for support at: support.qikify.com/portal/newticket

All the best!

Divil

amazing. it's very easy to use and you can remove their credits from the page too so it leaves you with a clean look

April 12, 2020