Sale Kit‑Popup & Social Proof

Urgency, Scarcity, Sales Notification, Promotion, Email Pop up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

CLONETHIN

best application sjdmmdi dhjdkekkd jdikendjd hjdiekdme jejnejdowo ueiij udjdjjdns uuejdnn djdidjndkdkjd dhdiiwowlsnusie s8iejdhdokew nueidnjdodke sisoowlakhd ue8jsjsjso s9akakls olsnsjdkkdd ilswoalls sifjkmdopdo

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to see that you're enjoying our app; and it is serving your store well.

Flawlesscoatboutique

Location India

Love it . It helped me a lot and made my shop more attractive and increase the sales .if you looking for apps to make your store more attractable to customers . Go for this app

Thank you for your review!
It's our pleasure to hear how much you enjoy using our app. We're happy to see that it serves your store well.

Cheers!

compraqui.co

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great little app to increase conversions! Surprising that it really has a lot of options to customize with the free version. So far so good!

March 15, 2020

Hi, thanks for the great feedback!
We love hearing that our app serves you well. Hope it could bring further value to your store.

Cheers!

Self Beautify

After downloading multiple apps I found the one. This app is honestly amazing. they offer a free plan, not a Free day trial like other apps. its great if you are starting and you don't get alot of visitors, unlike the other apps where you have 3-Days, and if you dont make a sale in those 3 days you get screwed over by paying for a useless app. I HIGHLY recommend this app.

March 15, 2020

Hi, thank you so much for your great feedback!
It means a lot to us that you love this app. We hope this app could drive effective results to your store.

The Gift Factor

Just installed the plugin. Was easy to set up and customise to fit with my store's style. So far so good....

March 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're happy to hear that our product helps you well. Hope it would bring more positive effect to your store.

All the best.

ShopJeanPhotography.com

What a great app. Easy to install and set up. Very clean interface. Someone put some time into building these apps because they do exactly what you want them to and are easy to use!

March 13, 2020

Thank you for your review!
Your feedback means a lot to us and we're glad that you love our Sale Kit. We hope Sale Kit will continue being your store's best friend.

Store Egg

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app works good, It will drive sales for sure. I think that it is going to be the best option i have for my site i set it up and it does what it is supposed to do. Thanks.

March 11, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review.
It's so proud that our app works well on your store. Hope it will bring your store good impacts soon. Cheers!

AirWave Store

Location Spain

Me ha encantado el producto, encima es super minimlaista y ayuda mucho a convertir a todos los clientes que tengo en la tienda.

March 11, 2020

Thanks for rating our app.
We're glad that our app works efficiently on your store. ^^

Chilco Leather

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app, from email popups to social proof, it provides a lot of the basic but valuable sales tools - and lots you can use before you need to pay. Took a long time to find this one -sure glad I did!!

March 11, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review.
It sounds great that our app can help your store a lot even in free plan. Cheers!

Auto Ceramics™ Coating

Amazing app! Great look and feel, it works perfectly fine. Why do I need to write 100 characters? My god!

March 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your review :D
Hope it'll bring you great conversion rate soon.