Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Vi Tudo Store

Muito bom esse app.

Comecei a usar e teve muito mais conversão por causa das ferramentas pscicológicos que ele usa

January 27, 2020

Obrigado pela sua revisão.
Estamos contentes que funcione bem para você.

Urban Legit

Very easy to use, I can personalize it on other languages too.
I recommend this app, also the watermark is almost no visible

Thanks for your review.
Also you can enable the "Hide watermark" option in Sales pop to hide our watermark as well.

SweetDreamsDrop

Very useful app... i'm just installed and very user friendly. Still working on it but it seems really what I need for my shop. Thanks :)

Thanks for your review.
If you have any problem when working on our app, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.

CLB-Aroma

great for new stores would highly recomend all the features are useful and it is so easy to use 5 stars!

January 27, 2020

Thanks for rating our app!
We really appreciate your recommendation.

Pekin Quality

This app can be very helpful but is probably not the best app for new websites because if your website is not very well known and it says, '0 Customers Visited in the last hour' then it may make customers leave.

January 26, 2020

Hi there,
Did you mistaken our app by any chance?
Sale Kit never shows "0 customers visited" because we have an option to set random number of visitors, and an option to "Hide popup if less than 1 visitors". Please check your in-app options again, or reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com if you need helps.
Best regards.

Werkkleding2go

Awesome app looking good with my new page. I will keep updating my feedback after couple sales. Thanks

January 24, 2020

Thank you for your review.
If there's any problems feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com
Regards.

SecurePadx

I have used tons of apps like sale kit but none of them was more great than this i recommend it to every one

January 24, 2020

Thanks for rating our app.
We're very proud to hear your review and hope it'll bring you great results soon.

Poochieboom

it's the perfect app to make your bussines grow, it motivates customers to buy, i recommend this app 100%

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your 100% recommendation!
We're glad that our app works efficiently on your store.

www.digerafit.com

Good app have multiple applications witch will help me with my store. Im still learning it but untill now i like it

January 24, 2020

Thanks for reviewing our app.
Sale Kit is easy to use, but in case you have any troubles while learning it, feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com.
Regards.

Lifetime Rose

Great app still testing its full potential but so far so good! Try it out since its free and it will most likely get you more sales than you were getting previously.

Thanks for your review.
Have Sale kit brought you good results so far? Hope you can give us another star if you enjoy it.