Sale Kit ‑ Sales Popup

FOMO, Scarcity, Sales Popup, Promotion & Email Popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Hi mimo shop

I really like this app, the design is quite simple and good-looking! It helps my store increase sales a lot by providing the social proof. You can manually add the user ’s name and country to prove that they have just consumed from your website, which is very flexible and useful. I would like to recommend it to any shopify users!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope our apps will bring even further benefits to your store.

Chilloutpets

I highly recommend the Sale Kit app. It is really easy to use to increase social proof and trust, and I like the way you can adjust many settings.

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Beauty Center

I really like this app it's easy to use also great options to customize the pop up sales if you're starting a new store and you don't have any sale yet I highly recommend this app

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that Sale Kit is doing a great job. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store.

Malujes.com

Absolutely must-have app! I fully recommend this. Very easy to set up, and we saw the results immediately!

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring you even further benefits.

V Eight Online

I used the App, and it increased my sales. I look forward to using their premium option. I highly recommend trying to use at least one of their apps.

March 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well with increasing your store's performance. Hope our products will bring even further benefits to you.

pupostoore

THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS APP. IT IS VERY USEFUL, AND EASY, THE FEAUTURES ARE NICE, CLEAR AND EASY

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

Solution Labz

I like this app very much because it's fully customizable. You can create your own pop-ups from a-z. Some other apps don't allow that or cost money!

March 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear that Sale Kit serves you well. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

BestSanitizerGel

This is a useful app to drive sales using time tested ecommerce techniques like social proof, urgency timer on checkouts and others!

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.

FLOOPIE®️ - Fitness Loop Bands

Really good app, this is just what I'm looking for to boost my sales! Nice job guys, please keep updated your app with new features!!

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it'll keep bringing you even more benefits.

Stop-Vieillissement

I installed the app after having tested many others. I like the plenty of options for selecting at witch page of my store to display the pop-up .
great customizations. So it does not overload my site.
The only thing I would improve is the size of the text at pop-up, sometimes it is not easy to read it. I recommend

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying using our Sale Kit. If you need help on adjusting the size of text on pop up, please contact our support team via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket

Hope Sale Kit will bring you even more benefits.