Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

MyBestComp

super application, easy to configure, works amazingly, I recommend! at this stage it is completely free, this is the best that I met!

December 17, 2019

Hey, thank you very much for writing us a review. We have more cool features that will be updated soon, please look forward to them!

SeasonShops

It Seems great for me.Let's try it for grow my shopify store.
I'll reply any update on here. Thanks.

December 16, 2019

Cool! Thanks for giving us a try, we look forward to hearing your growth story!
And in case you need any assistance, don't hesitate to tell us via support@qikify.com.
Regards

bigcubez

I set up the app in just a few minutes to display a popup saying that someone bought a product 5 minutes ago. Works spotlessly.

December 16, 2019

Hi, thanks a lot for giving your feedback on Sale Kit. Glad that our popup feature works fine for you, andope that you'll explore and get benefit from other upselling tools as well!

Fashius Pharmacy

December 16, 2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We're thrilled to know that Sale Kit meets your expectations!
Thanks a lot :)

ideal Shop Spot

Very good app that, is very transparent and has a very good user interface.
We want the team to continue developing the tool bcs it is very good.

December 14, 2019

Many thanks for your compliments, especially the one on user interface - we’ve spent hours and hours to make it best for our customers and glad that you like it.
Please wait for updates from us - very soon!

Osmbee

i used this app this AMAZING BETTER THEN ANY OTHER APPS,ITS HAS AWASOME FEATURES FOR BOOSTING SALES.

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your review! We hope it has brought you better results so far.
But can we ask what's missing in our app that prevents you rating it 5-star please? We hope to hear your feedback via our support center: support.qikify.com so we can improve our app better.
Look forward to your reply.

Southern Perfumes

very helpful app, its the best one i have thank you for this app hope someone can help with this app too

December 11, 2019

Hey, thanks a lot for your feedback.
Wish you a nice day!

Just Caribbean 365

great apps, thank you. i love how easy they are to customize, i would recommend them to anyone. thanks again

December 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. Glad that you like the app.
Many thanks.

2ShopMarket

very easy to use a well-developed app, highly recommended. All work and doing the job perfectly. thanks, guys

December 10, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your thought on Sale Kit. Wish you all the best.

My Hairpire

It is really easy to use AND free !
I Recommend this plugin if you are trying to boost your sells ;)
Thanks for this nice opportunity

December 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Please look forward to our upcoming features, which will help generate more sales for you ✌️