Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

The Baby Campus

Im using this app with great success. Thanks for making it free! Really useful!!! Im also using their other apps.

December 22, 2019

Thanks for being our precious user! We really appreciate your trust.

Zuri Hair Store

Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app.

First-Dots

such a great app i really liked the way he is listing the things and its helping my store to increase the traffic

December 19, 2019

Hey, thank you for your review. We're happy to know that Sale Kit brings good results for you.
Best

Dinamico Store

Amazing! In my opinion, KIT is the best app on shopify app store. Simple, usefull You can install now. no regrets and best wishes to whole crew.

December 19, 2019

Thanks a lot for your nice review, that really made our day.
Also we're working on new updates, hope you'll like it :)

goodshop21

Just installed this app and can`t say if work or not is too earlier but i will be back later and change feedback if something going wrong.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for giving us a try :) We really want to hear from you.
In case you need any help, please tell us via support@qikify.com, we're ready to asisst!

JEWELRY CARIBBEAN

Je commence juste a utiliser cette application, et je la trouve très pratique pour le développement de mon business en ligne.

December 19, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on Sale Kit. It's a pleasure to know that it did contribute to your business.

Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé vos commentaires sur Sale Kit. C'est un plaisir de savoir que cela a contribué à votre entreprise.

MyBestComp

super application, easy to configure, works amazingly, I recommend! at this stage it is completely free, this is the best that I met!

December 17, 2019

Hey, thank you very much for writing us a review. We have more cool features that will be updated soon, please look forward to them!

SeasonShops

It Seems great for me.Let's try it for grow my shopify store.
I'll reply any update on here. Thanks.

December 16, 2019

Cool! Thanks for giving us a try, we look forward to hearing your growth story!
And in case you need any assistance, don't hesitate to tell us via support@qikify.com.
Regards

bigcubez

I set up the app in just a few minutes to display a popup saying that someone bought a product 5 minutes ago. Works spotlessly.

December 16, 2019

Hi, thanks a lot for giving your feedback on Sale Kit. Glad that our popup feature works fine for you, andope that you'll explore and get benefit from other upselling tools as well!

Fashius Pharmacy

December 16, 2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We're thrilled to know that Sale Kit meets your expectations!
Thanks a lot :)