Sale Kit ‑ Sales Popup

Urgency, Scarcity, Sales Notification, Promotion, Email Pop up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

V Eight Online

I used the App, and it increased my sales. I look forward to using their premium option. I highly recommend trying to use at least one of their apps.

March 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well with increasing your store's performance. Hope our products will bring even further benefits to you.

pupostoore

THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS APP. IT IS VERY USEFUL, AND EASY, THE FEAUTURES ARE NICE, CLEAR AND EASY

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sale Kit.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sale Kit.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

Solution Labz

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app very much because it's fully customizable. You can create your own pop-ups from a-z. Some other apps don't allow that or cost money!

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear that Sale Kit serves you well. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

BestSanitizerGel

Location United Arab Emirates

This is a useful app to drive sales using time tested ecommerce techniques like social proof, urgency timer on checkouts and others!

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.

FLOOPIE®️ - Fitness Loop Bands

Location Italy

Really good app, this is just what I'm looking for to boost my sales! Nice job guys, please keep updated your app with new features!!

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it'll keep bringing you even more benefits.

Stop-Vieillissement

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 16 hours

I installed the app after having tested many others. I like the plenty of options for selecting at witch page of my store to display the pop-up .
great customizations. So it does not overload my site.
The only thing I would improve is the size of the text at pop-up, sometimes it is not easy to read it. I recommend

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying using our Sale Kit. If you need help on adjusting the size of text on pop up, please contact our support team via: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket

Hope Sale Kit will bring you even more benefits.

nextpack

Time spent using app About 2 months

IM REALLY EXITED BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I WANT AND I TRULY HOPE ONE DAY AND WILL ACHIEVE MY GOALS! I THANK AND APPRECIATE EVERYONE SUPPORTING

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're happy to see that your store is working well with our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring more beneficial results.

Lint Wand

The app is well designed. Have tried the sales kit apps. They are very friendly and pretty easy to use. Will follow up with the impact on my sales.

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring further benefits to your store.

OskingGoods

Awesome App it definitely helps create urgency on my website and increase conversions/sales in the long term. Thanks.

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad that you're enjoying our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring more convenience and values to your store.

Beautycj

Location Thailand

I love this app A good app that is useful helps my store a lot.
Thank you for the good team. Thank you so much.

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring lots of help to your store.