Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

Sale Kit ‑ Social Proof bundle

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Shopper Pit

Best app so far. 6 in 1 best feature. have deleted my 5 other apps and installed this one. Go for it!!!1

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

Fightlife Aus

Very good app and easy to use, we haven't used all the features yet, but so far this has helped improve our marketing greatly.

PortaWell™

This little app is going to really help our store that appears to not get too much traffic. We appreciate the quick and easy design! Thanks guys!

Pevy’s

I used this app to help me with sale pop and cart countdowns. Very user-friendly and to the point. It has many useful additions for any site.

January 6, 2021

SHIINU

I just installed the app in my Shopify shop. Super easy to install. I am very happy I can use my own brand colors. It has a more professional look.

January 6, 2021

Yeyibelle Boutique

Recomiendo la aplicación muy buena y efectiva trabaja súper bien me encanta muy fácil y puedes ver los clientes q ordena y agregan muy buena y facil

December 29, 2020

Camley Mart

This app does what it says. The best part is there are several apps in one, so no need to download multiple apps.

December 29, 2020

Monofiyat

Super app! Thanks to team for their great work. It works correctly and it effects our sales incredibly!

Vera Stores Philippines

The app is very good, support was there always and informs customers of any potential changes. to put it simply the app is awesome

Tyshawnshop

i really needed something or someone to help me with conversions. this app did just that. by 100. i really do like the app and i will put a good word in.