Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Yew Lee Battery Co

Simple to use and straightforward. Yet to fully explore all functionalities but to a business owner like myself who do not wish to go into coding, it's a gem found. Thank you.

July 6, 2021

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.

Sofit Collection

This app is awesome, not only I'm getting more sales, but I'm getting a lot of returned customers. Thank you so much, I would definitely recommend this app.

July 5, 2021

We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.
Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything you need support with, we're glad to help.

SoleLivings

This app is easy to set up and user-friendly. I used this app to create social proof and build customer trust to increase sales.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for choosing Sale Kit! It's great to hear that you like our app.

Ooh Demi Boutique

I'm using this app to help boost sales from my website, hopefully it works. I have my fingers crossed!

June 29, 2021

Stella Beau Sticker Co

liking this app so far! Been using it for social proof on my site and considering adding it to my other if the trial goes well

June 23, 2021

AmazingBuy Brasil

Usei o aplicativo e é bem detalhado e intuitivo. É possível utilizar várias opções que ajudam a converter na loja.

June 10, 2021

Qpet Garden

It's my first time using this app for my dropshipping business; I will come back give more reviews. Thanks.

June 8, 2021

Gigii Jacot

First time using the app for my online business, I will come back for more review. So far recommended if you are looking for free app to help build your subscribers

Supremevelocity

I don't like that can't change the names of my customers on the popup menu. I'm not sure if the names could update to a different name when someone visits the site.

Hi there,

I see that you want different customers names shown up in each popup, and we do offer that in our app:
> go to Sales Pop
> in Settings, keep the "Customer" field in place ("Location" and "Product" if you wish)
> in Data (on the left panel), select how you want the data to be imported into the pop up, either Automatic or Manual
> make sure to click Save
And voila, the popup will display different names each time.
If you need further guide, do send us an email or a support ticket, our supporters will be at your service.

Sagalla-techcenter.com

excellente application tres efficace je recommande définitivement ! surtout après avoir testé la concurrence y'a rien a dire