Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up

Sale Kit ‑ Sales Pop Up | Reviews

by qikify

SOCIAL PROOF, SCARCITY, Sales Pop, Promotion Popup, etc.

Zuri Hair Store

Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app. Amazing app.

First-Dots

such a great app i really liked the way he is listing the things and its helping my store to increase the traffic

December 19, 2019

Hey, thank you for your review. We're happy to know that Sale Kit brings good results for you.
Best

Dinamico Store

Amazing! In my opinion, KIT is the best app on shopify app store. Simple, usefull You can install now. no regrets and best wishes to whole crew.

December 19, 2019

Thanks a lot for your nice review, that really made our day.
Also we're working on new updates, hope you'll like it :)

LAST NITE

Still looking into all of the features but so far probably one of the best user interfaces i have come across and super easy to use and set up!

December 19, 2019

Hi, thanks so much for writing us this review. Hope that you'll be satisfied when you've discovered all features, and we have more coming soon for you!

Techity

I use this app to create perfect popups for customers, such as:
sales pop, visitors count and sold count.

December 19, 2019

Thank you, it seems like Sale Kit features are really helpful for you.
May I ask what holds you back from giving us a 5-star rate? Is there anything that doesn't work for you?
You could tell us via support@qikify.com, we really want to hear from you.

goodshop21

Just installed this app and can`t say if work or not is too earlier but i will be back later and change feedback if something going wrong.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for giving us a try :) We really want to hear from you.
In case you need any help, please tell us via support@qikify.com, we're ready to asisst!

JEWELRY CARIBBEAN

Je commence juste a utiliser cette application, et je la trouve très pratique pour le développement de mon business en ligne.

December 19, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on Sale Kit. It's a pleasure to know that it did contribute to your business.

Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé vos commentaires sur Sale Kit. C'est un plaisir de savoir que cela a contribué à votre entreprise.

MyBestComp

super application, easy to configure, works amazingly, I recommend! at this stage it is completely free, this is the best that I met!

December 17, 2019

Hey, thank you very much for writing us a review. We have more cool features that will be updated soon, please look forward to them!

artfity

Very good app to recommend. Easy to use without trouble. The icon and pop-up can be customized to match up with my store's style. Awesome!

December 16, 2019

Thank you, we love that you could feel the ease while using Sale Kit and customize it to your desire - that's what we hope to achieve when customers use our apps!

SeasonShops

It Seems great for me.Let's try it for grow my shopify store.
I'll reply any update on here. Thanks.

December 16, 2019

Cool! Thanks for giving us a try, we look forward to hearing your growth story!
And in case you need any assistance, don't hesitate to tell us via support@qikify.com.
Regards