4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales by displaying real-time customer activity, creating a sense of urgency and enhancing customer trust. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and user-friendly interface. Features like real-time purchase notifications and a customizable design are highlighted. The analytics dashboard provides useful insights into pop-up performance. Many find it cost-effective, reporting high conversion rates. The customer support team is commended for their swift responses and assistance. The app's free version is feature-rich and its pricing is deemed reasonable. It's seen as a valuable tool for attracting customers and increasing sales.

December 17, 2019

super application, easy to configure, works amazingly, I recommend! at this stage it is completely free, this is the best that I met!

MyBestComp
Russia
17 days using the app
qikify replied December 17, 2019

Hey, thank you very much for writing us a review. We have more cool features that will be updated soon, please look forward to them!

June 4, 2020

Amazing app my sales boosted like a giraffe with a small neck boosted like my sales, i would definetly go for the payed plan

freshtrampolines.com
Netherlands
17 days using the app
qikify replied June 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sale Kit helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

Edited March 6, 2020

I love this app it is AMAZING it serves my needs 100% and its absolutely excellent!! THANK YOU GUYS WHO MADE THIS YOU ROCK!! AMAZING APP!!

Teeth Gliss
qikify replied March 9, 2020

Thanks for your review.
It's an honor to have you on board. Stay tuned for more, cheers!

Edited January 7, 2020

easy to use but the text on the social proof pop up should be custum
works good with all stores and looks nice !

Ortegato Paris
Belgium
qikify replied January 7, 2020

Thanks for your rating!
If you need any custom work, our support team is ready to help at support.qikify.com

Edited March 19, 2020

I love this app A good app that is useful helps my store a lot.
Thank you for the good team. Thank you so much.

Beautycj
Thailand
qikify replied March 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Sale Kit. Hope it'll bring lots of help to your store.

November 21, 2022

Very useful Interms of getting the attention and actually getting conversions, would definitely recommend this app to other people!

FlameVilla
qikify replied November 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

November 5, 2020

Really helped.... Easy, simple and very useful. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using

Among Sus
Jamaica
qikify replied November 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sale Kit. We're looking forward to bringing even further benefits to you and your store.

November 18, 2020

Fantastic app that allowed me to display recent sales so easily and effortlessly - I'll definitely be exploring some more of the features!

BlackBuds Shop
qikify replied November 19, 2020

January 10, 2020

works great, really convenient way to show social proof. would highly recommend to anybody looking to add value to their products

Orange Panda
qikify replied January 12, 2020

Thanks for your recommendation.
Hope our app bring you great results soon.

Edited August 17, 2020

Provides six useful tools for the price of one. That's a sign of quality and value. As a startup entrepreneur, it provides essential value.

Unique Customer